"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Sunday, December 6, 2020

Pink flowers

 When I saw the colorful blooms on this tree I made sure to make alot of pictures, I thought it was such a pretty scene!






































Oh how I love time worn old marble steps! Even on the hottest of summer days, they always look so cool!


I love this beautiful lawn, isn't it serene looking?










I spotted my first camellias of the winter season here at this house and it was early for them too, I was surprised to see them so early.













Beautiful ornate wrought iron.......all over our city, and I love it







Darn, they have locked us out AGAIN.......lol







more marble steps.........



......and things sprouting up in them! LOL
Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. And a good December Sunday to you!!! Those pink flowers are exquisite!
    And I love your shirt coat! (I always notice what you are wearing!!)
    Merry Christmas season to you, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing all your gates, iron doors and doors in general. I am always drawn to those sort of things. Nice walk through the city. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely to see these pretties up here in the cold north! We won't be seeing anything like that outside for a long while to come! happy week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, those marble steps! Divine! And those pink FLOWERS! I have never seen anything like it, although they remind me of stargazer lilies. Next to the Charleston porches and the wrought iron, there's not anything much lovelier. The camellias (we have some right outside our bedroom window) smell so sweet on a warm winter day. My TG loves winter flowers. xoxo

    ReplyDelete