"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Friday, December 18, 2020

December lights

 Our little Christmas tree forest:


trees of all colors



Outside, let's enjoy a warm day and get some fresh air








someone has sprinkled some sparkly cheer about........


I make pictures of this old Baptist church all the time, I love the windows













"here kitty kitty kitty!"....and away it ran! LOL


This glossy black one, however, hung around, pausing, preening, posing.......



...........Before he turned and went off on his evening errands. No tail, so he's a Manx, right? I had one Manx cat a long long time ago, she was grey and so sweet.

Eyes on the Skies.......


Tangles of vines on this fence frame the old porch and the chairs








This porch kitty was staring me down! LOL





Take a break from wrapping presents----Chairs await those with a big glass of ice cold sweet tea!

come get some fresh air and enjoy the garden!
 Look up at the lovely evening sky!
Black clouds, white clouds, gray clouds, blue sky....pretty pretty!


young girls, hurrying off on adventures--it's cooling off here, they will be scrambling for sweaters soon! LOL






Statues keep watch as this garden gets watered






When dark arrives.....this house looks like this:

They have something that projects writing up on the walls, even way up high. The first time I saw it--it startled me, LOL!


Lights sparkle in neighborhoods all over the city

















Folly Beach



Enjoying Christmas issues of some of my favorite magazines:



Remember this little book I posted last week?

 there is a sequel called "Three from Galilee" and also a third one below:
I never knew about the third one, so I haven't read this one

I spotted these sparkly red earrings and loved them, festive little red bows!---so bought them. I put them on and they hung way down,  halfway coming off my ears,  looked awful. Alot of my bigger/heavier earrings do that so I quit wearing them..so I went looking for something and found these:



They really work!
So if your earrings do that, give these a try.
Happy weekend to all and hope everyone is safe and snug, have any of you got any of that big snow I saw up North? It sure is pretty.
Thanks for stopping by, and for all your kind comments!


7 comments:

  1. Loved seeing all the lights and the windows and kitties and so many wonderful things to see! Thank you for showing us sights we may never see. I've read some of Marjorie Holmes books in the past. I know they are good. I may have to check them out again sometime soon. I just haven't had much reading time lately. After the holidays when things simmer down a bit...until then, I am hopping around like a cat on a hot tin roof trying to get ready for Christmas! Have a blessed weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a outing this was and such variety of things to see, from kittens to gardens, to leaf framed porches and old church windows.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christmas lights at night are hard to get in a good shot due to the light beams shining off in all directions. But then again, really hard to get a good pic with lights in the daylight! lol....love the Gothic looking work above the one window. I so love the older buildings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything looks so pretty there! Including YOU! LOVE that black hat!!
    Advanced earring lifters! Yes, I WILL give them a try! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like a lovely summer day in SC. Only the Christmas lights give it away. We are buried in 8” of snow and ice but the lights give a lovely glow to the white snow. However, I am hoping for a quick melt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some super great lights. And I adore porch kitty!

    ReplyDelete