"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Thursday, December 3, 2020

Hot days

 It was a hot and steamy day towards the end of August. And out for a walk we went....

*****Well, I guess I'll post this before we are all swept away with the winter and Christmas festivities and posts, haha! LOL*****






There were stone birds.........and graceful fence gates!


.......and secret places to peek into!





I love that big bowl they hung up there on their porch!



today's arm candy....marble bracelets and pom poms, LOL!




CAREFUL walking here!





Kind of fun to look back at these pictures when we were Oh So Hot and sweating, LOL! It's been so freezing cold here the past couple of days....we are freezing! LOL Well, to US.....it's really cold. Fifties in the daytime are cold to us here in coastal Charleston. LOL
Movies:
Watched "Little Men" (1998)--based on Louisa May Alcott's book (published 1871),  and loved every episode. There are two seasons and we watched them all and I wish there had been more and they had continued the story of Jo. She's a widow now, and running a boy's boarding school that her and her husband had started. It's been quite a while since I read "Little Women" and "Little Men", but I don't think this series exactly follows  the book, but that's ok--very good storylines and very family friendly.

December peppers: We are still getting lots of delicious peppers from our garden, sure loving chopping those up and putting them into meals!








Anything still in your garden? So glad you stopped in to see me today. I've been busy and kind of gotten behind, so I will be by tomorrow to see what y'all have been up to.


4 comments:

  1. Love that first gate! So intricate. Hot and sweaty seems like a long time ago these days as it is cold here too but not like some places. Your peppers looks good and I have never had a home grown one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have roma tomatoes in my garden. That's it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I put my garden to bed a few weeks ago. It was November and we were still picking peppers. It finally got cold up here PA and for the first time ever, I am saying I don’t mind it at all. This summer was so hot and kept me inside with the AC. Autumn was wonderful and such a relief from that summer heat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This past week was quite chilly here in Florida...jackets and hoodies for sure...and warm knit pants and flannels in the house...and now today it warmed back up a bit...had to take off some extra clothes! LOL. I don't have a garden, so no fresh produce here. Maybe someday I will try to grow a vegetable garden again, but I don't have much luck with it. My sister got the green thumb. I'm not sure what color mine is, but it isn't green! LOL. Nice to see you out and about!

    ReplyDelete