"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Saturday, December 19, 2020

bachelorettes

 






Bachelorette parties are common on our streets, year round.



This group below passed by so quickly I barely got a few pictures....and they are blurry! LOL





Young women out stalking about in those high heels....mercy! Hope their feet don't hurt. I did the same at their age...were we just immune to the pain when we were young, ha ha?!





here comes another one.........


Here's a sparkly group. Check out those boots!













Do you see Bachelorette parties in your city?

****************************************************************************


5 comments:

  1. Do not see them here but maybe more in the downtown area there may be some. It must be warm there as they are all sleeveless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No way do we see any here! I can't believe all the activity in yours. I love to people watch and wish I could join you on your walks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of them take place in the downtown streets of Nashville. I personally do my best to stay away from the lower Broad area where they are mostly at. As I age, staying away from crowds is a thing for me....And I see enough weddings at the venue where I work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha Ha, no we don't see any kind of parties here in our "city". We live in a very small rural community. There's no place to go for a party here. We are lucky to have one mom and pop style restaurant that is open every day, one McDonalds that is just drive thru now, one Domino's Pizza, and a Chinese take out. That's it. LOL. but that's fine with us. We like to get to bed early and not have a lot of "noise". I'm just a country girl.

    ReplyDelete