"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Saturday, December 5, 2020

Tansy at the Homecoming dance


Well, hello there everybody........today is the day of the big Homecoming dance........will y'all help me get ready?



Here, let me get you a cup of tea or a Co-Cola! You like sweet tea? Hot tea? Iced tea?


a friend is here to help me get ready



Okay........so how about this pink dress?

"hold on y'all..........I'm almost ready!"

"hows my blue eyeshadow look?--nice and natural, right?"











"I must hurry up.......my friends are at the door waiting on me!"


 I could choose this blue gown??

"Doesn't everyone look great?--we're going to dance the night away...."

"Everybody's excited to get going....we're going to have such fun tonight!"





"I've misplaced my dress-up gloves.....can I borrow a pair of yours?"



So many accessories!! Tansy girl, you ARE JUST LIKE ME! ha ha










Sometimes I pick up a few new outfits while we're shopping. (for Tansy! LOL) I love to see all the sweet little dresses and the tiny little pocketbooks and shoes, so fun!
So, shimmery ICE BLUE GOWN or PINK TAFFETA WITH SOFT NET OVERLAY? Which should Tansy wear?
(oh and don't let the mask fool ya....our Tansy girl is a rebel through and through. She ditched it. Along with her shoes.LOL)
"Oh I love her big yellow corsage!!"




"Y'all save me a seat  okay?.........I'm on my way!"


School dances.............what do YOU REMEMBER?

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I love the prom pictures! Where did you find so many fun old ones...were they people you knew? This was fun, and Tansy looks so lovely. so happy she could go to the prom during this crazy year! What fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. tansy with her mask, hehehehe!! i remember my senior prom as if it were yesterday. i asked the hubs to take me and he declined, i went anyway...with a very cute italian guy, the hubs was not jealous!!!

    oh those dresses, but i do like the yellow one...is that you wearing it!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbi, I enjoyed looking at the old prom dresses. I always wanted one of those strapless poofy numbers. LOL. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. We only had one dance a year and I was not allowed to go...so much fun to see these old pictures!!! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haahahaa that is so funny and cute and enchanting. Tansy is my kind of gal. I never actually attended a school dance because I graduated from a Christian school and we had banquets instead. But we got just as dressed up and had just as much fun without dancing. I love your old pictures! Just wonderful! xoxo

    ReplyDelete