"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Sunday, December 13, 2020

Beach days

 
























these two love to go to the beach!

braving the winter water LOL!

"Blog Dogs" say Howdy!




a very pink/purple sunset






Beads today: rainbow "love beads", brown wood beads, a round polished tiger eye disc, and my seahorse with pearls inside
Here I am on the same beach a few days later:


It's up in the 70s here today and so nice! Everybody is wearing shorts again LOL








the little grocery store:












colorful beach blooms!







































Happy Sunday to all my friends, hope y'all are having a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I love Folly Beach! Bert's Market is all kinds of awesome. They may doze but they never close. Few things are more fun than cruising around the island in a golf cart. We spent part of our honeymoon on Folly in June of 1969, at a beach house owned by some friends. They still own it and we still go there. Wonderful community. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant to say/type, we spent part of our honeymoon there in June of 1979. I was only 12 in 1969, haaahaha. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great place and loved the flowers, the yellow house and the picture of you in the sun.

    ReplyDelete