"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Wednesday, December 16, 2020

carolina pocketbook

 












We had such a pretty weekend here, warm and sunny. I wanted to show you my fun pocketbook I got....I love all the South Carolina pictures on it, so fun!
























"everybody and their dog" was out and about! LOL













Wow, we're already halfway through the week! How is your week going? Is anyone still shopping or wrapping presents up?

4 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures, and I love your big pocketbook! You can carry lots of fun stuff in that one!! I like big totes that hold a lot, although I have to be careful not to get them too full and heavy to carry! LOL. Looks like you are still in summer there...we did have a warm weekend, but it has been cold and damp every since. Today will not get out of the 50's here in Florida and down in the 30's tonight. I am still shopping and haven't even started to wrap. That is par for the course for me and you'd think I'd know better by now. I vow every year to start my Christmas shopping earlier, but somehow I just never do. Some habits are hard to break...even when they almost "break" you! But we'll get it done by hook or by crook! Have a wonderful weekend and next week getting ready for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I love your Carolina bag! It's beautiful! We've had a dip of colder temps but we have a hike planned this afternoon. I'm playing dolls today on my blog....come on over for a tea party! Bring Tansy! holiday hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Carolina bag!!! I also adore the picture of the little girl in the tulle skirt. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some wonderful photos here and the Carolina bag is loads of fun!

    ReplyDelete