"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Monday, June 12, 2017

The Edge of America

The air is warm and salty and there is a nice breeze blowing and the sun is not too hot---it's a great day to go to the beach!
They call Folly Beach "the edge of America".

Eat, Drink, Shop, and be Merry!!










It's a great day for walking through sea puddles.......

Finding treasures...........


Dancing in the surf...........

and discovering a sea-side castle!











Lots of dogs out today---















Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed our beach day! (and did anyone see the gorgeous moon last night?)

3 comments:

  1. I enjoyed your photos...looks like perfect weather. I'm wondering if it was windy! I don't see your hat! I am SO ready for a day at the beach. We are starting to have those afternoon pop up showers though so don't know if we'll go. Enjoy your Monday! Sweet hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been to many places around Charleston --but have never been to Folly Beach...Looks like a great place to visit especially on a hot summer day.....

    We are having horribly hot weather right now.... Don't like the heat and humidity --and it's not even officially summer.

    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great pix and what a grand time! This place looks like loads of fun -- my cuppa tea! Thanks for taking me along on this warm day!

    ReplyDelete