"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

By the Pool

Off on an Adventure!

Yes, this is the best way to travel!

check out my nice fresh manicure! Just love that summery color! Spent all day at the beauty shop, y'all! I got the rinse, the color, the shine, the touch-up, the straightener, the curl, the frost, the mani, the pedi, the WAX! (Lord-have-mercy that hurt!), the eyelashes, the eyebrows, the sea-salt scrub, the hot stone massage, and even a PEEL! Ready to paint the town!

Pausing for a little rest in this nice old tree........
"Mercy sakes alive---it's HUMID OUT HERE TONIGHT!"


Taking off my fancy statement necklace--I see a pool over there! Let's go!


Took a ride, climbed a big tree, got splashed by the pool....and her eyeliner still looks great!--What's her secret!?(sing it ladies!)......MAYBE IT'S MAY-BELL-INE.................LOL
By some water......a great way to end the day!

3 comments:

  1. How come Barbie's hair never look bad in humidity?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. someone's having fun!!! it's hot and humid here as well but we did have 1 day where i was able to turn off the a/c!!

    ReplyDelete