"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Sunday, October 15, 2017

Our week

We walked alot this week! Come along--and I'll show you what we saw!


Sometimes when the sun hits the buildings just right, they seem to glow


We saw some pretty sunsets this week



Neat things growing on trees




a peek into a beautiful building

my gold leaf and some old blue beads I've had about 20 years now!

Friends at the pond


This pretty kitty kept a close watch on me, but would not come close. I saw a sweet little kitten scampering around here, but it wouldn't come out to be photographed
This is where they live:

It looks pretty deserted....but I don't know

This kitty seemed to be at home, in a home with people
This kitty was EXTREMELY friendly and climbed down out of this tree to come greet/purr, and rub all over my legs, and begged to be petted. so I did!

you can barely see this big white kitty, he was sitting up high on his post!

We saw alot of pretty flowers this week:



and a pretty wreath! (hey Linda--check it out...I know how you like cotton!)

Surprised I'm smiling here--we were melting! It's BEEN HOT HERE!

Black beads and some kind of polished smooth rock thing with a pretty pattern!


I was so hot I was ready to jump into THIS FOUNTAIN! lol
Today we took a drive out to Isle of Palms, and then onto Sullivan's Island to watch the sun set


A pretty fire on the beach


Everybody was doing this! LOL

Front row seats to a beautiful show


Pretty colors


My gold leaf, some red beads I just love that Mr. Front Porch surprised me with on another beach several years ago, and some pretty tan beads my Mom gave me years ago

Festive decorations on this house on Sullivan's Island







me with the adorable little scarecrow people

Back downtown, a little window shopping








and a little street music!

Accidentally dabbed paint on that leather one last time painting! LOL
And then we saw this.........Isn't it pretty?







Hope y'all have had a real good week, thank you for reading! If you're having Fall where you live--please send us some cool weather! LOL
HAPPY SUNDAY, Y'ALL!

7 comments:

  1. Wow, Debbi. You got some absolutely fabulous pictures here. I feel like I was walking right along with you there. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbi, I really want to walk those streets with you !! My daughter took me to Charleston once...we fell in love with the city. All the charm and history. Blessings,thank you for sharing this with all of us. xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that red car is gorgeous Debbi! You always see so many interesting things on your walks. The calico kitty looks a lot like my new kitten that I just adopted from the shelter. She is a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous set of pictures from a beautiful place.... We have had a hot October here at home this year so far ---but they say that we'll have some cooler temperatures here this week... I HOPE...... Our leaves haven't turned much here --because of the warm weather I think...

    Thanks for sharing Charleston.
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. when you walk during the golden hour, you capture the best images!!! you are still wearing short sleeves so i guess it is still warm. it turned cold here last night, 40's, but tomorrow it is suppose to warm up again!!!!

    i adore that red car!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous walk! The light on that first set of photos took my breath away. Oh, fabulous! And I love the cats! I think you should pop a can of tuna in your bag for your next walk -- they look like they could use a little help!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW Debbi, you do walk a lot and cover a lot of ground!!
    Great car!! Lovely sky shots and cute kittie cats!!!

    ReplyDelete