"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Decorations Around town


Lots of decorations are up, want to come along as we go take a look?







Look!--is there something up there in that window?

Yep, definetly something up there!









These skeletons frolic about on this balcony every year


Oh look---he drank too much wine and he lost his head! LOL

Black sparkly beads and a gray sparkly pendant....and gold leaf of course! LOL

******************************************************************************
We took granddaughter for a walk last night

Oh yes!!--the ponies went along! LOL
Mine is modeling her favorite bright floral dress!
Granddaughter's pony is in festive stripes!
there will come  a day when she no longer wants to carry her ponies and dolls all over with me, as we walk around the city and I make up fairy-tales as we go.
Enjoying it so much now....because it won't last forever

7 comments:

  1. Debbi, I loved that your granddaughter likes to take a stuffed toy walking. So sweet of you too. I love the terra cotta jack-o-lanterns. But that old butler thing is down right spooky. Yikes. Blessings to you, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how fun Debbi, I love seeing what other people do for Halloween. Especially when it is "cute and spooky" and not bloody and gory!
    Cute outfit and pic of you at the iron fence!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As much as I liked every single photo of all the decorations - my favorites were the two of YOU! You are the CUTEST of them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome!! i still have to do this around my area!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for taking us along! The decorations are wonderful. You are right about enjoying time with your granddaughter while you can. I do the same thing with my grandkids. My oldest turned 13 this year and already he is not wanting to do some of the things we always enjoyed. They do grow up too, too fast!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Charleston knows how to do October well! Your city's decorations are fabulous -- so full of spirit!

    ReplyDelete