"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Saturday, December 2, 2017

Savannah


Thanksgiving was delicious!












Sweet little ponies in yellow dresses and tiny giraffes in blue pearls also journeyed with us....


We met up with family and had a lovely time. Wandering around the Forsyth Park area








little granddaughter spies something of interest on the other side of the gate

What a gorgeous courtyard!!

















A bride awaits her groom....






There were FALL LEAVES in Georgia!! So fun to see!

More weddings!








My cameo, and plain  pearls







We enjoyed our visit to Savannah, it's a pretty city and like Charleston, full of history!

3 comments:

  1. These are lovely pictures of another city I adore. I think of it as big Charleston. How nice to get pictures of two happy brides.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing the colorful leaves and pretty homes along the sidewalks. And look at you in that stylish plaid! I'm trying to work plaid into all my decorations. Want to come and lend a hand...or a plaid? heehee! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet grandgirl...and a beautiful city....you take the most interesting photos of any one I know.
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete