"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Friday, December 8, 2017

In the Sunshine State--Florida



they think they own the place! LOL

We walked through this lovely little park to see the sunset:






Tammie wondering what's down in that water




Pretty flowers in the water

I thought these flowers were SO PRETTY!--and wish my pictures had turned out better!



We took the girls to a large city park in Orlando too
















Scenes along the highways and by-ways:







in the Tampa area, I found a "little library" and stopped to take a peek!










Fiery sunset!


Glad y'all are along with us....tomorrow we'll go shopping and then to a neat restaurant for supper!

5 comments:

  1. Enjoy yourself and I hope the weather cooperates. We may have a dusting of snow this weekend which is probably will make me wish I lived in Florida.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful images, i always enjoy visiting florida - but i'm just not sure i could live there! nice sand castle and a gorgeous sunset!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have my picture in front of that same sign LOL
    Glad Tammie and GYpsy are enjoying the trip and adventures
    Great pictures along the way

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marvelous sunsets and beautiful photos. Looks like the book sale was a hit! It's snowing here, so those palms look mighty nice to me today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photos! Some of them look like my neck of the woods. My daughter and two oldest grandkids live in Orlando. Looks like a wonderful trip!

    ReplyDelete