"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Thursday, December 21, 2017

Tree Lighting

and the tree is lit!
It's always a fun evening in Marion Square for the annual tree lighting ceremony.
There's singing and dancing on the stage:
I didn't catch the name of this children's group, but they did a great show for us!
Time for kettle corn!




(above)--I made a new friend!












and the moon was shining so brightly that night.
We still have presents to wrap up.....better get going!

3 comments:

  1. Mmmmmm I love Kettle Corn!! Merry Christmas, Debbi - I hope many blessings come your way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummmm----Did you save me some Kettle Corn??? Looks like a big enough bag to SHARE with your hungry friends!!!!!!!! ha ha

    Merry Christmas, Debbie.
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful tree and kettle corn! What's not to love?!

    ReplyDelete