"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Saturday, December 9, 2017

Sunshine State Shopping and Chalk Art

I love these seashell chandeliers--we have one and I'd love a dozen more! LOL












Which one do YOU LIKE? I love the bright blue ones, and the purple!

This store was huge, and even had an upper level.

It also featured this neat surfing room! Really fun to watch!
couldn't get very good photographs though---I was shooting through a foggy glass window with water splashing all around inside, plus my moving target! LOL




No way you'd get me on that.....nope, nope, nope! ha ha LOL

the blue shark on the bottom of the picture travelled all over Florida  with us and then home to Granddaughter. It's name is "SUZY"





HOW DO they paint these on concrete sidewalks WITH CHALK!!??



to give you an idea how big the entries are---they are all this size or bigger. 



So many pretty and interesting paintings, drawn only with chalk! I loved this one best!


And the artists that draw these spend HOURS ON their hands and knees and stomachs to draw these! I guess they have alot of patience!

Glad you joined us walking up and down Clearwater beach and shopping and looking at the Chalk Art! It was a balmy and lovely evening by the ocean.

2 comments:

  1. What a fine time you are having! It does look like the most fun, but then I have a feeling you are a pretty fun traveling partner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The chalk paintings are amazing! I love the one you're standing on but all of them are great. It looks as if you had a wonderful time in the Sunshine State. Those shell chandeliers are fun!

    ReplyDelete