"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Deck the Halls




I have a few of these tin cannisters/containers that came with candy in them, I think?...years ago. I kept them and display them every Christmas because I love the pretty bright scenes on every side of them. They are shaped like Victorian houses. They have also been WELL PLAYED WITH by two little granddaughters by now! Thats a salt and pepper shaker snowman in front of them below:



I also put little toy plastic horses.

Old ceramic Christmas tree:

My beautiful light-up church my Mom gave me, also the pretty clear glass reindeers. They are not really glass---they are plastic, but they sure do look like glass, so I call them glass reindeer! LOL They light up with different colors inside. I just love them!

Got my dollies decked out in their Christmas dresses. Here they are trying to take a "selfie". Some of them are looking at the camera, and some are not, they are caught mid-pose.....kinda of like when "real" people take pictures, right!!? ha ha LOL


in too much of a hurry to get to the Christmas party to pause for a picture!


I like poinsettias of white, pale pink, and even shiny BLUE!


and sparkling seahorses!


Used the "teenie genie" wrapping paper  for granddaughter's presents!

Got your egg nog!!?? you either LOVE IT OR HATE IT, right? I love it!!

so many extra flavors for our coffees this time of year!


took a drive out to Folly Beach the other night. Saw some pretty lights!


Before I sign off, wanted to show you this pretty scarf I got at the thrift shop!






I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it yet, but I thought it was so pretty. I washed it and ironed it and it turned out great. I love the bright colors and the old fashioned scenes.
Also always fun getting out my "holiday jewelry"


The green "tinsely" thing to the right is my Christmas head-band!

2 comments:

  1. Good Morning after Christmas, Debbie. Loved seeing all your decorations since Christmas is over now. Sort of wanting to hang on a bit longer. Hope your week this week is a good one, not too much taking down and packing up and just relaxation. It's good to relax after all the hullabaloo of the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loads of pretty here, Debbie! I especially love those reindeer and tins and your new scarf find is terrific! Have a wonderful in-between time!

    ReplyDelete