"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Sunday, December 3, 2017

Let's go on a Road Trip!

This was our view on a recent trip North. The mountains were coming into view!


Tansy and I at the state line!




Tammie enjoying the trip










the farther you go....the prettier it gets!

Truck stop dogs--not ours but very similar!






pretty sun-dogs! (THINK they are called that!?)






a beautiful, beautiful drive....























We have made it to Frisch's Big Boy---one of my FAVORITE PLACES TO EAT!! So excited to be here! LOL

The BEST ONION RINGS!



What kind of tree?
Scenes out in the countryside:
LOVE THE ROOF ON THE PICTURE BELOW!
















Hope you're enjoying the travels with us. Next post we'll drive to a new destination!





7 comments:

  1. What a lovely road trip. Love all of the different views.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbi, I loved the trip. So many things to see. The tree with the bean pods is a catalpa. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. We both took pics of the view of the mountains and NC border! It's exciting to see those beautiful mts, isn't it? The tree with the beans is a Catalpa tree. We had one when I was a kid and we would pick the 'beans' to pretend to cook in our outside kitchen...with mud pies on the side of course! heehee! Love your trip photos! What FUN! Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. great captures of the trip. we were in chapel hill, north carolina for thanksgiving. such a beautiful place and it was still fall. i really enjoyed that!!!

    i liked the rooftop and the bridge..well i liked everything but those were standouts!!! the mountains were beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me too! I enjoyed the pictures from your trip! and there you are in NC first, of course! :) I love the mountains. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos of your trip! I'm jealous you got to go to Frisch's. One of my all time favorites and the one we had here has been closed for years!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great article..I am looking so forward to your blogcomment and
    I love your page on your post.. That is so pretty
    Football Online

    ReplyDelete