"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Monday, December 18, 2017

December Sunday

Tammie and Gypsy, the Blog Dogs say "come along with us!"
It was a sunny, warm and beautiful day here today so after church we tried to spend as much of the day outside as possible.


Red berries galore!


Lots of people out making pictures



gorgeous horses all around the city


somebody decorated their alligator! LOL

got my Christmas tree pin on

Here's a better picture of it:
I love it because it sparkles and catches the light!

beads today were pearls on plaid. And lots of DOG HAIR! LOL When I'm romping and wrestling with the girls I don't care about dog hair, I'm just having fun! They were so happy and frisky today out in the fresh air.




Lots of flowers in bloom to keep our winter days bright







not a clear picture, but these little red cyclamen flowers are bright and pretty for Christmas!

Okay, time to head home. We're glad you came with us today!
Before signing off----wanted to show you these pretty Christmas blooms:




2 comments:

  1. it's so nice to see everyone - and you - out and about, enjoying a walk. it's so cold here and we have snow on the ground. all of the christmas flowers and decor are beautiful!!

    i like your christmas tree pin!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sure is looking like Christmas in your neck of the woods--or city streets--lol. Everything there is just beautiful and so different from our snow packed northern holidays- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete