"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Thursday, December 16, 2021

walking on a warm day

On a pretty day we love to go walk the paths and  trails on the old plantations.
Today we are walking an old rice plantation.


Beautiful sun-dappled path! Let's go!


 






















I love the nice boardwalk paths!

















shimmery shiny water.....reflecting the bright blue skies!





Tracie and me enjoying the view!


"dont fall in, Tracie---there are LOTS OF THESE all over here"





























Tracie and Amybelle sure look plum worn out! It was a great visit!

If you want to know more about the history of this old plantation and about the huge ancient old alligator named "Brutus" that lives here, click here: (it's the 2cd post down)

that post was a visit we made here back in 2017.



6 comments:

  1. Love those first three pictures and the old chairs, thanks for taking us along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. really beautiful pictures!! the dragonflies are gorgeous!! it looks so pretty there, that is a glorious path to walk on!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my...Amybelle and Tracie better be careful...that big old Brutus might just want to grab them!! I'm glad you held on tight! What a beautiful place, however! So glad you could get out and enjoy the beauty of it. The girls look happy and yes, maybe a mite tuckered out. LOL. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful place to walk! And, OH, that yellow purse!!!!

    ReplyDelete