"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Shopping for Christmas

 

We went shopping for Christmas items! There was SO MUCH TO SEE.

Decorative tins, signs, and lots and lots of sparkly tinsel!


Hundreds of fun ornaments! So fun to see
just about any type you could want!










such a pretty horsie!!





all kinds of trinkets, themes, food, toys, animals......


love the lil record player!!



one of my favorites!









I just had so much fun just looking at all the different sizes, colors, and themes!
and yes, we sure did take a few home! LOL



that's an EXPENSIVE wreath!




I have a snowglobe almost identical to this one





Oh I love these clear reindeers! I have two at home-my Mom sent them to me years ago. Mine light up.









lots of fun signs!!




oh and these sparkling glass trinkets were so pretty!



this big tree stood just outside the store. It was pretty



We had fun shopping and brought some goodies home for ourselves, and also some Christmas presents! Hope your week is going great so far. We are getting very close to Christmas now!

2 comments:

  1. What a fun time and everything was so festive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a fun time shopping!! I get a bit overwhelmed when there is so much stuff to see at once, but it sure is pretty! I think you are a fun shopper. I bet Tracie and Amybelle and Tansy were excited to see what you bought in that store! We don't have anything like that close enough to go to, unless we want to drive an hour through traffic, which we don't...so. that is why I don't shop much. But I can enjoy it vicariously here with you. Thank you for sharing the beauty with us. Merry Christmas. We all send our love to you all!!!

    ReplyDelete