"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Saturday, December 18, 2021

Sunflower bouquets

 A stop at the grocery had me making pictures of the pretty sunflowers. Mr. Front Porch had bought me a bouquet of these a few days beforehand and they cheered up our kitchen!





Lots of neat pumpkins and gourds to see too!
No traces of "punkins", or gourds, or Fall balloons now. Fall has given way to all things Christmas! Christmas cakes and cookies! Holiday plates and napkins! Red and green floral arrangements for holiday tables! Christmas cards and magazines. Red and green and gold candles. Christmas TREES!!  Pots of white poinsettias, red ones too!








Pretty vine!



These will be turning yellow soon! just need a little cold spell...






















I spotted a little cherub up on that balcony!
And there is a bride walking along the Battery.....her long dress trailing in the salty breezes.









It was a pretty night for taking bridal pictures. Hope y'all had a great week and most of us are very busy with Christmas preparations....shopping, baking, wrapping, signing and sending, decorating and all the fun things. I finally tackled the Christmas cards....but there is still ALOT OF WRAPING to accomplish......


3 comments:

  1. I am SO FAR BEHIND I'm not sure if I'm comin' or goin'. I'm ready to resign and call in reinforcements! LOL. But somehow we will still get there. We always do. And Christmas is always wonderful no matter what. I just need to quit sweating over it and relax and enjoy it. Even if I have to give the gifts in their shopping bags...LOL. Merry Christmas. We love you. xoxoxoxox Lily Grace sends her love to Tracie and everyone else!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those big beautiful sunflowers! I need some fresh flowers around her, maybe I'll cut a few roses tomorrow and put them in a vase. Enjoy this busy time. Happy holidays sweet friend! Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Went back and checked the date as this seemed more like a Oct post but it is indeed Dec. Love the sunflowers and yes they do make me smile.

    ReplyDelete