"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Thursday, December 9, 2021

sunflowers

 


Beautiful pink blossoms tumbling over the fence!

Every year towards the end of summer, I like to go by this house and make pictures of their pretty yellower flowers....I think these are a type of sunflower?

They have this neat sign out front:











Made these photos the first week of November.



We came upon some beautiful zinnias! I just love zinnias






This was our first year to grow zinnias from seeds. Ours did great and next year I hope to grow some really really big ones like these! They are such a cheerful, happy flower!








Hope your week is going great! I am all done Christmas shopping since December 1!! Yay!---now on the the WRAPPING.....

7 comments:

  1. Such beautiful flowers, and I LOVE the sign about community. WE need so much more of that. Already done Christmas shopping? I've barely started. Just can't get going...still don't quite have the energy I need to make it happen, but I BELIEVE God will help me do what I need to do in time. Just not going to be doing much this year, but God's blessings are so abundant regardless of my ability to shop and do for others. He will take care of it all I am sure. Wrapping...oh dear...that's the other reason I am not eager to shop. LOL. Wish I could hire someone to do it all for me! LOL Merry Christmas to you and your wonderful family. You know I love you all. And so does Lily Grace. xoxoxoxoxo0

    ReplyDelete
  2. zinnias are so pretty...one of the prettiest flowers cut and placed into a vase!! i am done shopping too and i have started to wrap, i love wrapping!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the sign about building a community is great. by the time i finished reading, i forgot about it. now theres old age for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful flowers! I always like to see YOU in a picture, too!
    It's in the 80's here in Texas! Just doesn't seem right....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't it wonderful to live in a area that has two springs, the real one and the one at summers end. Beautiful flowers, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like your blooms where you live stay around a lot longer then ours does. My blooms have been gone for a while. Love the yellow flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful blooms, Debbi! I am well into the wrapping phase as well! xoxo

    ReplyDelete