"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Saturday, December 11, 2021

Camellias are here!

 

I put on my old scarecrow vest and we went walking.
 I've had this old Fall vest for well over 25 years now and it's sure held up well! LOL I have now packed it away until next Fall season---and looking for my "Christmasy" blouses and sweaters!



I spotted blooms by the old Tabernacle Baptist church.


Could it be??? No way!!?? The first camellias of the year??----yes!--it's time!

I love camellias and I'm always so glad to see them in bloom again!



I love the old bricks of this church








...........and the big red door, and the big tall windows.


are there trees growing way up there? LOL






Oh my! I'm sure thankful I don't have to carry groceries up THESE STAIRS!



Happy weekend wishes, y'all!! Hope you have a happy and healthy and fun weekend!

7 comments:

  1. I am glad I don't have to carry groceries up those stairs too!! Must still be warm there as you are in short sleeves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love camellias! They always remind me of the old Bette Davis movie "Now, Voyager" ... one of my favorites. I love that picture of you in front of the old church! I had a Christmas sweater for years that I finally had to stop wearing but I loved it so. Merry Christmas! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. funny what we old "chicks" think of when we see a lot of stairs!! and i think every flower is our favorite!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a cute vest, as an old "chick" i forgot to say that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved 'our walk'! Now I'm with you about those stairs! I have trouble with stairs now and am so thankful we bought a one story home. You are so kind. My house doesn't look so neat all of the time. My living room is our formal living room. We have a little den and that is really where we live so I don't mess up the living room too much! Hope all is going well with you.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so amazing. Got Lily's package today. I sent you an email. I just can't thank you enough. Love this post...always something beautiful to see in your neck of the woods. Love your sweater vest too. I have an old Christmas sweater vest that is ancient, and I just wear it once a year. I guess it's still in style...Christmas never goes out of style! God bless you dear friend. You are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete