"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Sunday, August 26, 2018

a bohemian place


Tonight we went over to visit the Grand Bohemian hotel and on the way I had to stop and change out my camera battery, so I hung my pocketbook on the fence.

still have my favorite purse charm hanging on my summer pocketbook, the one with the pink and orange puff-balls. Do you see my new charm there as well? It's a teal puff-ball mermaid tail!


summer city nights

I love the elegant chandeliers hanging from the trees here!

The hotel opened here about three years ago, and I think it has sister hotels in Florida and other states.


The lobby is very interesting, just to walk around and look at everything!
well, of course, this sign caught my attention! LOL



lots of beautiful pictures in the gallery




the registration desk is all lit up and very pretty to look at!

Love the chairs!

my favorite painting of all, just love the colors!

love the pretty lobby!

interesting things scattered about to look at

love this big mirror!


love the pocketbook and the starbucks cup in her hand in this painting!

pretty ruby red chandelier inside




nice bar area





There is a nice rooftop bar and restaurant up on the 4th floor. We didn't spend the night here, but I heard the rooms are very pretty with art hanging on the walls and extra large walk in showers. I think they are pet friendly as well.
This was my favorite spot to sit and rest though....outside underneath the pretty chandeliers in the trees! There was a slight breeze and that is better than nothing on these sweltering August nights!

2 comments:

  1. That is quite a place, especially love the big mirror and the lights in the bar. Nice picture of you outside:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbi, I love that mirror too. I like going to galleries. I am amazed about the chandies in the trees. Can't imagine the wind not tearing them down. You do have a wonderful city to enjoy. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete