"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Thursday, August 30, 2018

Birds up high in the sky


Birds of a Feather...........




Check out the shimmer of the purple and green feathers! And if you look closely---it looks like they've had teeny tiny bird pedicures--their toenails (claws?) look polished green! LOL
After I made the pictures of the birds, I noticed this beautiful painting ! Isn't it neat?--I just love it

It was in the window of this art gallery:
goodness gracious......we are getting so close to September!!

2 comments:

  1. that's a beautiful painting, so true to life!!!

    we see them sitting on the power lines all the time around here. people don't like them but i think they are beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture looks like like a photo. It is very pretty..

    ReplyDelete