"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Cool off in the fountain

"The month of August had turned into a griddle where the days just lay there and sizzled."
                                               ...........Sue Monk Kidd

A recent hot summer day found us at the Pineapple fountain, one of our favorites








these Barbies wasted no time jumping in! LOL







My seahorse,tiny pearls, and my starfish my Mom gave me this summer




Hot? Just find a fountain, and jump right in! LOL

3 comments:

  1. That pineapple fountain is really neat. Have never seen one like it. Would be tempting to jump in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a pretty sailboat and what a beautiful fountain...i always enjoy the spray from a fountain on a hot day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful fountain, I am so fond of pineapple symbols! And a very cooling post, Debbi! Lots of good humor there too! I need to look for a necklace like yours for our daughter, she loves seahorses, always has.

    Stay cool, it can't last forever!

    ReplyDelete