"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Tiny unicorns and Tansy


On a sunny afternoon earlier this summer, little granddaughter happily enjoyed a walk with her Ma-Maw and Pa-Paw, two dolls and two unicorns.

I have just enough time to quickly change into some play clothes! I'm going to wear my new blue pencil skirt and a fun summer top....and BLUE PEARLS, y'all!







and soak up some sunshine!----but not TOO MUCH sunshine, 1959 barbies don't need any WRINKLES! Have to take care of my youthful complexion...








I point out interesting windows and bricks as we walk, and we look at pretty flowers and gates.
We pause to pet a friendly kitty-cat, talk to a nice dog or person, and look at boats out in the harbour.

Tansy and her best friend pose in front of the "most photographed doorway in America"

mermaid, dolphin, or whale?

Yep, it's a whale!



gotta stop to smell the flowers!


granddaughter put the unicorns on the old boot scraper!


I had fun making pictures of the unicorns!

Kitty cat way down the alley


The pelicans are beginning their evening "swoop"....gracefully soaring above the waves, back and forth, back and forth... searching for their dinner.


a pretty garden

Look at this lovely lady! Love her pretty swirly skirt and her summer purse and her hat!

this friendly dog came over to say "hi"

Yep, Tansy and her unicorns had  a happy day!
Hope your day was happy too! Any day I get to play dolls with our granddaughter is a very happy day to me.

14 comments:

  1. Another nice walk with you, your granddaughter, and the girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you always love taking walks with your grandchildren... My youngest grand is 20 now... Mercy Me..... Enjoy the little ones NOW for when you blink, they'll be 20... ha

    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL- Just so you know- that blond headed Barbie in the last picture? Her hair looks like my own! lol Love the walks with the grands and what fun to have Barbies and unicorns along---it makes things magical.

    Hope you have a great Wednesday. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. A darling post...grands are the BEST !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your sharing articles. I have been finding interesting posts and your articles are what I need. They are really useful and engaging. They are precious pieces of advice. I can branch out with new knowledge. Learn captivating things. Hope you will upload more me.
    pop website
    popup sales

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don Valentine, partner of Sequoia Capital and vice president of Cisco, was the first to invest in Cisco. He took the opportunity to invest in this fledgling company, while other financial experts were very cautious. The way that Valentine can secure its initial investment of $ 2.5 million is to retain the right to run the business when he sees fit.
    gai goi, gái gọi hà nội, gái gọi cao cấp, gái gọi Cầu Giấy, Xuân Thủy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your posts are exactly what I am looking for. They are informative and useful. I am able to learn more new things and knowledge. It's good if you upload articles frequently. Thank you for sharing tips and insight.
    shipping bar app
    shopify app free shipping bar
    apps autoketing

    ReplyDelete
  8. It’s truly a nice and useful piece of information. I’m satisfied that you just shared this useful info with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.
    iogames for kid
    friv land games
    abcya 2 player

    ReplyDelete
  9. Im no skillful, however I admit you simply made an super discount. You the entire very well realize what youre speaking about, and i will in endeavor of fact earnings as soon as that.
    thanhlau, check hàng, video gai goi, gai goi zalo, gai goi long bien

    ReplyDelete
  10. Zombie run games online
    Chicken invaders unblocked games
    Princess and adult princess games to play
    Your posts are exactly what I am looking for. They are informative and useful. I am able to learn more new things and knowledge. It's good if you upload articles frequently. Thank you for sharing tips and insight.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am impressed by the information you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject.
    2player kids
    friv4school 2019
    jogos io 2019

    ReplyDelete