"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Sunday, August 12, 2018

Green Chair

I spotted this green chair in someone's garden and I love how old it is...all the patina, and the color of the green paint!



another beautiful old loveseat




a pretty fountain over by Rainbow Row







a little window shopping..............








little girl in a pretty dress!

there goes a bachelorette party!



time for another vivid Lowcountry summer sunset

this dog ran out to say "howdy"!




trying my best to "strike a cute pose" to end this blog post with! ha ha LOL
Hope y'all are having a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Always enjoy you taking us along on your walk. So many different things to see but how often do you see a tree growing on a window shelf? And such pretty flowers on a fence. Your pose is indeed cute...have a great week-end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love old wrought iron furniture! Everyone had it on their patio when I was growing up and now those old pieces are so expensive. I see why you like my green chairs, Debbi! This one you led with is gorgeous!

    I need a please keep gate closed sign here and that one is nice, beautiful dog behind it. You find so many beautiful things on your walks. You have a discriminating eye, Miss Candid Camera of Charleston! That topiary tree up high in the window box does catch the eye. I wonder how a rosemary topiary would do in a city window box?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbi, I really love walking with you around your beautiful city. You see many fun things. People, pets and celebrations. You are a cutie in your pose. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. you find the coolest stuff when you go for a walk!! i saw a purse i liked and a pair of sandals. i like the old chairs and benches, i had one, but it fell apart and the husband made me through it out!!!

    that is one gorgeous sunset!!!

    ReplyDelete