"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Thursday, August 2, 2018

Tansy in the Garden

My pony-tail turned out especially pretty today! And I used extra of the extra hold spray-net! (hair-spray to you young-uns, LOL)

My mini-skirt looks like something straight out of 1967, doesn't it!? of course my statement necklace would've been called "love beads" back then.... How do I know so much about these eras???---(don't tell anyone, I was actually THERE! lol) ooooops, giving away  my age here!

someone said "that is not possible"??? Hmmmmm




How many green tomatoes do you think it takes to make a skillet of fried green tomatoes??


....so glad I wore the purple eye-liner today........

This flower is so amazing it doesn't even look REAL!

How's my pony-tail looking?


Well, I'm plum worn out and my statement necklace is about to fall off!

How did YOUR pony-tail hold up!?

5 comments:

  1. Hahaha you are having way too much fun Debbi. You know Diane of Lavender Dreamer, plays with dolls too. Loved seeing your doll and the beautiful flowers. Oh yes, picking tomatoes from your own garden it better than the grocery. Blessings, xoxo, Susie
    p.s Tansy needs some walking shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To tell you the truth....it frizzed! heehehee! The humidity was SO high! (seriously my hair's too straight to frizz!) But it was fun and I'm glad she had jewelry to match her outfit. That's always important! This was FUN! My 'girls' will want to get dressed up and go for a walk now! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm back to grab Susie so that we can both come to your house and play dollies! heehee! Wouldn't we have fun. We could sit on the floor and play...well....let me think about that again! Hugs and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie-pie post......I know you had fun with this one...xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was fun. You make Barbie come alive! She does have a pretty ponytail, and looks beautiful in the beads. I have a question...Many many years ago in Summerville, there were lilies growing in the yard of the big house we lived in. I was looking at your last post about the cemetery and you have a picture of those same lilies. Mama always called them spider lilies, but when I look up spider lily, something different comes up. I want to order some of these lilies, but can't find the name. Would you happen to know? Thank you. Henny

    ReplyDelete