"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Sunset on the Battery

a hot summer night on the Battery


Wherever  granddaughter goes......the doll goes as well!

Tansy and friend enjoying a summer evening!






Tansy feeling the magic! LOL


Little Granddaughter was quite entertained all evening, walking, exploring, looking at Charleston gardens and big tall sunflowers, watching the boats and the water, and playing with her doll in the sunset's light. Like the summer sunset, these memories are golden.

6 comments:

  1. Love the one of her looking in the gate and boy does that girl have gorgeous hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the sunflowers and sunsets are beautiful...but time spent with your granddaughter is the best part of all!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbi, You have a beautiful city to walk in ...taking a gorgeous little granddaughter along....makes me happy for you. Love our grands. Blessings to all, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. O how I love your playful soul...
    and love that house beyond the gate......

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are golden when in the company of your granddaughter! And that song is perfect even if it makes you want to squeeze her and whisper "don't grow up too fast." My two little granddaughters will be visiting me in a couple of weeks. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete