"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Saturday, August 29, 2020

summer in the city

This picture is over in my sidebar,   I think from last summer. I wanted to "re-create" it for this summer, so I set out to attempt this the other day.


 Here's how it turned out:

I posed, and Mr. Front Porch snapped away! LOL

Pretty close, I guess. I didn't want identical, just very similar.
Summer scenes:
Grow things, eat things!













Summer magnolias and summer street gardens



 














Summer swims and summer walks.......







Summer greens and summer sunflowers........




















Out for a summer ride!














summer sunsets with palm trees:








Summer rainbows! Bright and beautiful.

..........and summer seeds grew into these:



Happy Weekend, y'all!

5 comments:

  1. Debbi, Your city is so much fun to see and walk about. Many things happening at once. I love the signs. You and Mr. seem to love evening walks. Always be safe. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what I LOVE about your blog? Variety. I swear you never know what you are going to see from a beautiful rainbow to a window air conditioner:) It is a reality check for life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super selection of summer photos. I really enjoyed them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And summer continues for you, for some time, I think.

    No masks in view. But are these current photos?

    πŸŒΌπŸŒ½πŸŒΌπŸ…πŸŒΌπŸ†πŸŒΌπŸ‰πŸŒΌ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Veggies, magnolias, boats, dog-walkers. Oh, so much summer joy here, Debbi!

    ReplyDelete