"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Friday, August 14, 2020

Blue and White in windows

Up in the bay window of this pretty yellow house.........
Summer greens:


........I see beautiful blue and white vases--I just love these!





Let's go walk by the Pineapple Fountain...seeing and hearing the splashing water may cool us down some!





One time a couple of years ago, we had lil Fairy Granddaughter here playing in the fountain, and she (of course!) had brought her Barbies.....well, one of them got away from her and floated herself way way way up underneath the fountain and NOBODY could REACH HER! LOL.....Pa-Paw sure had to come up with something QUICK to rescue the floating but out of reach Barbie, LOL!---which of course he did (a long stick from a nearby tree was procured)........the doll was saved and Fairy Granddaughter proclaims him her "hero". This particular Barbie was "Tansy's best friend" so I don't think Fairy Granddaughter was LEAVING this park w/out her beloved doll. ha ha!

Happy people walking around and making pictures


The park where the fountain is
The Pier and the pier swings are over there on the other side.......and the big fountain where kids splash and play. Well, actually they splash and play in both fountains. (sometimes grown-ups do as well! haha)










Somebody here had a visit from the "stork", LOL!
Old bricks and bolts:

Today's "arm candy"---my big green marble bracelet....and much tinier red and black beads.



Neat old building, I've often wondered what it looks like inside. I think it may be condos?

Fancy iron work!--our city is full of it and I never tire of seeing it.


These were stickers all over someone's surfboard protector, we stopped to read them and the couple came up and we talked. They travel all over.
Wheels in a window:
Dinner and a movie:
I made a big crock pot of black eyed peas...........YUM, love these!(I add white beans and green beans and peppers too) And I fry up a big skillet of squash almost every/every other night now.....gosh I love squash!



Tonight's movie was a story about a mother who takes matters into her own hands when the police won't help her. I picked this movie because I like Josie Bissett (used to watch her on "Melrose Place") but ordinarily I don't watch movies like this. It did have me on the edge of my seat and it was a good movie--but it had alot of violence,(not blood, just hitting) not my thing.

Hope everybody has had a real nice week and do y'all have any adventures planned for the weekend?




















11 comments:

  1. What an amazing welcoming pineapple fountain! I'm sure glad Hero Pa paw could rescue Barbie from the Pineapple fountain rapids. Its so much fun to see all of the beauty in your city. All of the beautiful old homes with with lovely windows and beautiful items in them. I loved the blue and white vases, too. Thanks for sharing you adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH I love that fountain. That is just too cool. Great sites you see along your walk. I personally love the older buildings, more character to them. More detail with the iron work, or the wood, not only just more character but to me I see it has having a neater personality!! Thanks for the tour and walk around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That fountain is amazing!!Love those old building and the iron work. So enjoy getting to go with you on your walks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful old building with marvelous windows!

    🌻 🌻 🌻

    ReplyDelete
  5. Debbie, I love walking thru your city with you. There is never a lack of things to see. I adore that big fountain. I truly love the park walkway. Blessings to you. xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can see why you love the iron work. I do too. Charleston is such a gorgeous city. I hope one day to visit again -- and we can go for a walk!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i imagine it must be very hot and humid by you, making these walks a little difficult. i always peak inside peoples home, i LOVE to see how people decorate.

    the fountain is beautiful, i might be tempted to jump in!!! thanks for your sweet thoughts on my blog debbi, things are a little better here, we are just very busy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi There, Love reading all of your great Charleston info and seeing the pictures... Love the Pineapple Fountain and would love to walk in that park... Gorgeous...

    Cute story about retrieving the Barbie!!!!! ha

    That old building is so pretty... I'll bet the inside is JUST as pretty especially if they are condos now...

    I always love the Iron gates around Charleston and the cobblestone streets.

    Your Black Eyed Peas and squash look so so delicious...

    Have an awesome week.
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN,, I GOT SOMETHING NEW
    Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months!

    See how it works

    Do you know you can hack into any ATM machine with a hacked ATM card??
    Make up you mind before applying, straight deal...

    Order for a blank ATM card now and get millions within a week!: contact us
    via email address::{Universalcardshackers@gmail.com}

    We have specially programmed ATM cards that can be use to hack ATM
    machines, the ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at
    stores and POS. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested
    buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5,500 on ATM
    and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card
    you order for:: and also if you are in need of any other cyber hack
    services, we are here for you anytime any day.

    Here is our price lists for the ATM CARDS:

    Cards that withdraw $5,500 per day costs $200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $10,000 per day costs $850 USD
    Cards that withdraw $35,000 per day costs $2,200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $50,000 per day costs $5,500 USD
    Cards that withdraw $100,000 per day costs $8,500 USD

    make up your mind before applying, straight deal!!!

    The price include shipping fees and charges, order now: contact us via
    email address:::::: {Universalcardshackers@gmail.com}
    Whatsapp:::::+31687835881
    ®

    ReplyDelete

  11. GOOD CARD WITH COOL CASH...Get THE 2020 BLANK ATM Programmed Card and cash money directly in any ATM Machine around you. There is no risk of being caught, because the card has been programmed in such a way that it´s not traceable, it also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTV to detect you and you can withdraw a total sum of $5,000.00 USD daily,try and get yours today from (MR OSCAR WHITE ) of oscarwhitehackersworld@gmail.com And be among the lucky ones who are benefiting from it. Now email the hacker one : oscarwhitehackersworld@gmail.com or whats-app +1(323)-362-2310

    ReplyDelete