"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Saturday, September 19, 2020

Miniatures

today sharing some of my teeny tiny things

these are the teensy little "teeny Genie" dolls that came in the little plastic bottles the past couple of years--Fairy granddaughter and I have played with these so many times

looks like Tansy has tossed one of her pocketbooks up there, LOL! I see a green coffee table and a purple chair, along with a little white horse!

tiny little books

tiny little glass cream and pitcher set, there is a tray too

up on the top shelf you can see that Tansy indeed HAS BEEN tossing her pocketbooks up there, ha ha!! I spy some of her shoes too. The next shelf is where the pink dolphins live and the white horses---they have come a' visiting! ha ha
There is also a tiny alarm clock, a telephone, and other things. 
Some little chairs in Tansy's house

I just love miniature things!

Dinner and a Movie:
Tonight was chili dogs! Cheese coneys with extra extra cheese and onions, sometimes I just crave these! Do you?
I also threw on mild banana pepper rings and some thinly sliced  teensy little "mater" from our kitchen garden.
Mercy---it was good. LOL
These pickles are SO GOOD! Especially the maple/bourbon ones, they are good with almost any meal and are often on my plate!
any other pickle fans out there? LOL
The movie was "Lies of the Heart"(1994), the Laurie Kellogg Story.


Gregory Harrison (remember him from Trapper John M.D.) and Jennie Garth (Jennie started out on 90210) both did an excellent job in this movie. Apparently it was a true story. It was a good movie.
Time for the weekend, y'all! Have a great one

5 comments:

  1. Debbi, Cute little things. Oh my gosh, my Teddy would eat those pickles. I tell him , the more they stink the better he likes them. LOL Glad you had a fun dinner and movie. Blessings for a great weekend, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well the pitcher and creamer were my favorite little things and I love hot dogs and those look awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love teeny tiny cute things and they take up less room too! We are having beans and franks tomorrow night! I can't wait! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a pickle fan. And I love teenie-weenies too! They're so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I love teeny tiny things too, and am on the lookout for little things for my dollhouse all the time. I have some little chairs like yours in my dollhouse. I actually painted them green because they were purple and that just clashed with my color scheme. We love hot dogs and beans too, and we often have that for supper on either Saturday or Sunday night. When our kids were little that was the usual Saturday night supper. When I have leftover chili I love to make chili dogs. I prefer sweet bread and butter pickles to dill. My hubby loves dill. Nothing too fancy however. Love your fun little shelf of things. This was fun. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete