"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Saturday, November 17, 2018

Fall in the City

A little Fall walk around the city

These folks have some pretty wreaths up!





Lots of pumpkins all around





Sweet pretty doggie came out to say "hi"



these are Tansy's tiny sunglasses!


My "emerald" stone

A neat old car!



pretty blooms tumbling down in windowboxes

my old Fall vest--I've had this for so many years! Fun to wear!

Heres' my other one!

Folks walking dogs and folks taking pictures--two of the most seen sights here!


Cute white dogs out enjoying their day
What's everybody reading? It's perfect weather to curl up with a good book!
Who remembers the Romeo and Juliet movie that came out back in 1968? We all thought "Juliet" was so pretty! Just finished this book 
LOVED THIS ONE!:
Look how pretty the inside cover is!

The book has gorgeous pictures! Here are a few:




Her book is a recipe book, but has so much more in it about Southern life and her family growing up.






I love catching Vivian Howard's show "a Chef's Life" when it's on! She's fun to watch! I think it's on PBS. Anyone else watch? I enjoyed her book alot, it's FULL of fun stories about growing up in the South, and lots of recipes.
The weekend is  here already! so glad you came by to visit me and thank you for all the sweet comments. Are any of you putting up your Christmas trees this weekend?

7 comments:

  1. Love going on a walk with you and getting to see things like that fabulous old car, the window with the red brick and the pretty wreaths, especially the close up one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the fall decor you shared is really beautiful, i enjoy decorations for every holiday!!

    the car...amazing!!! i like you should hijack that car and come and get me. we would look gorgeous driving around in that classic!!

    i like cookbooks and the concept of a recipes and stories is very appealing to me!!

    our little trees, i have 4, are usually "placed" the weekend after thanksgiving - so fingers crossed the hubs is well enough to help me this weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well that was fun going for a walk with you, those wreaths were pretty and lots of dogs around that is alway good.
    Merle........

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love doing these walk-abouts with you. It feels like I am right there with you. Wonder what that poor pup has that kind of muzzle on? Poor thing.
    That looks like a wonderful cookbook.
    Have a great Sunday- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so fun going on walks with you!! You see so much. I wonder why that beautiful dog is condemned to wearing a muzzle, I guess if its a biter then at least the owner is being responsible.
    What a cool car and a lovely cookbook.
    Thanks for the walk and a Happy Thanksgiving to you!
    Saimi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Debbi, Your walks are never dull. You see so many pretty things and views. Love seeing flowers this late in November. I like your cute vest. Blessings to you, enjoy your Thanksgiving week. xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are fun! Love the walk and the books, too! And yes, at least starting. The big tree probably not till next week but definitely some of the smaller ones!

    ReplyDelete