"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Monday, November 12, 2018

a Charleston weekend

Flags are fluttering and snapping in the breeze all over Charleston today












Beautiful Sweetgrass baskets


Saturday we went to the playground with daughter and granddaughter.






I also enjoyed watching all the happy dogs playing in the field next to the playground. They sure were having a ball!




Getting THIRSTY!












Saturday evening we took a walk and window shopped:












Pretty umbrella!





pretty things in windows!


Came upon a wedding:


Today after church and a visit to the grocery, we finished up two bookcases we had been painting and working on getting finished since last weekend! Mr. Front Porch put the final coat of paint on yesterday and we put them back today and I put our things back on them.

Things blooming in our garden:






Hope y'all had a real nice weekend and our thoughts and prayers are with those in California being affected by the awful fires.

4 comments:

  1. How nice that your daughter and granddaughter came along. Window shopping is a great thing to do and costs nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those beautiful baskets really caught my eye Debbi. They are so pretty! What a wonderful time you had.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who wouldn’t smile when they see dogs playing.

    I enjoyed all your pictures especially the first few with the flag waving for our veterans.

    All our flowers are gone. We had our first freeze on Saturday. We might have snow this week and I certainly am not looking forward to that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the flags... We are SO patriotic ---We keep our flag flying ALL of the time.... Happy Belated Veteran's Day!!!!!!

    How long have you all lived in Charleston? We love that city but don't think I'd want to live there in those hot summers..... But---love to visit there (as do many other people).

    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete