"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Wednesday, November 21, 2018

A Charleston Saturday

Yep, it's time....thanksgiving is just about here! Hope you have a lovely day and we send our best wishes from our family to yours!

Last weekend was just lovely!
We had a beautiful sunny Saturday with temperatures in the 70s....pretty days like this you'll find us out walking. And walking. And walking...........


Here's a pretty door step!








hello little bushy tailed friend!


Folks making Christmas card photos

.........and dogs too! LOL Look at the one on the left---it's laughing SO HARD at the whole idea! ha ha LOL





Starting to see some of the first lemons!




the folks at 17 have a pretty Fall wreath out


love this flag! It's a big one too!








she has big pretty paws! My Mom says Gate Girl looks like a wolf!

oh look--Gate Girl has a little friend in there with her today!


See ya next time, sweet Gate Girl!



see the little square windows upstairs?

I think that's the bridal party up there getting ready
All weekend we enjoyed a marathon of Barnaby Jones on the Decades channel. I just love Barnaby Jones and Lee Meriweather. It was a good show.
Did anyone else watch the police and detective shows back in the Seventies? Besides Barnaby,   my favorite was MANNIX. I also loved the Rockford Files and his theme song remains one of my favorite songs to this day. We watched Cannon too, as well as Columbo. There was also Baretta, and McCloud! And another of my all time favorites---HAWAII FIVE O! "Book em, Danno!" Another one of my all time favorite songs---is that theme song!
I watched a little bit of Starsky and Hutch, and  Police Woman. McMillian and wife was good too.
I dont' know...it just seems we had so many great tv shows back in the good 'ole days. When I watch tv these days, it's almost ALWAYS back to the OLD SHOWS from the old days. LOL
Have a Great Thanksgiving Day, everyone!

4 comments:

  1. There is a lot to see here, Gate girl does look like a wolf to me too.
    Tell me do you get sick of turkey at christmas time after so much at Thanksgiving.
    Merle...........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charleston is so pretty in the fall, isn't it? Loved every photo (and Barnaby Jones, too!) Have a gerat Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many pretty pictures and it amazes me that when you take a picture of something like the wreath on the door from a distance it just looks okay but then up close it is so very pretty. Maybe a good lesson...... looks a little closer before judging. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty porches and autumn displays!! you look great debbi, have a wonderful thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete