"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Monday, November 19, 2018

A Walk in November

I made this picture about two weeks ago:
Prissy pretty little things were smiling and bobbing in the breeze and calling out to me from across the church yard---"come photograph US! Come photograph US!"
........so I did.





The Autumn streets are full of carriages and horses
and bikes!





one of my favorite window scenes!
Here's a closer view:



Hank, out for a walk!

a few skeletons still hanging around!
 I actually found a small pile of LEAVES!! LOL

I love the Fall decorating corn, it's so pretty!


Pretty Fall blooms:


Hey what's going on over there??!!?

It looks like a cat is out for a WALK..........with it's dog and it's people! LOL


.................and off they go!
Thank you for stopping in and for reading!--hope you enjoyed our walk today!

6 comments:

  1. I did enjoy the walk! Such great things to see! And my favorite pics are the three of Pretty Prissy YOU!! Love the way you dress and those hats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing the lovely old city you live in. I loved the photos of the cat out walking with her family. So cute!

    Have a wonderful Thanksgiving ~ FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your outfit!

    I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving, Debbie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your hat and it looks great on you! Such pretty fall flowers and how funny the cat walking with the dog and waiting to get petted. Looks like some little critter thought that corn was just for them:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your outfit! I finally bought some tights so now I need to figure out a long top or dress to wear over them! Want to come and go shopping with me? heehee! And isn't it nice to live in the South and have flowers blooming in the Fall! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful day for a walk! Beautiful flowers, bicycles, an orange cat and lovely windows! I really enjoyed the skeletons. We have snow. This is so very welcome!

    ReplyDelete