"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Sunday, November 11, 2018

A walk by St. Philips

As the sun was slowly setting, we went for a little walk around St. Philips church. I think this church was began in 1680, but this building is not the original. The church has been burned down, through severe earthquakes and tornadoes, and through wars and many hurricanes. I think this is the third building maybe, and it was built in the 1830s.





See the little angels? I love to listen to the bells pealing here!


taking her barbies for a walk!







the lock on the old cemetery gates
my seahorse and some shiny tan beads my Mom gave me a long time ago!
Love this little courtyard with the pretty fountain!

enjoying the sound of the water



Little mermaid perched on the side
Love to come here, there's hardly ever anyone else here, it's nice and quiet

pretty pictures in this shop window


All is quiet and peaceful on this Autumn evening, and I have bed time stories to read to this little girl. Time to go in.

4 comments:

  1. Debbi, Your mermaid is adorable. :) I love your city with all it's beauty and history. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see why this would be a favorite walk, very pretty and not sure which was prettier the church or the fountain:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. a special walk, with a special little one. she will remember these walks for all of her life!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet little mermaid! You always find such beautiful things to photograph.

    ReplyDelete