"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Wednesday, November 3, 2021

fire in the sky

 it was one of those fiery sunsets!

It's been so hot and humid here, until the past few days. I am welcoming the  cooler breezes wholeheartedly!


I am so happy for  sweater weather again!! And long sleeves! And scarves!







It was so brilliant, I couldn't stop looking at it!










we got to watch the Coast Guard practicing moves and rescues. They were dropping out ropes and things, and maybe divers jumping out?


always so interesting to watch them!

Here's some pretty blossoms I photographed a couple of days ago. The flowers seem to be enjoying the cool weather.


I love morning glories!!
Hope your week is going great! I am happy November is here, how 'bout y'all?


4 comments:

  1. That was a majestic sky! Wow! And you look pretty in your scarf and blue sweater!
    It’s chilly in Texas tonight! I’m in bed with the back door open reading until I get sleepy. I sleep best when it’s cold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sky is amazing, I would be staring at it too and your area like mine has a second spring come fall and the plants and flowers love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful shots you got!!.. I'm in SC too by Myrtle Beach and I am SO happy to wake up to the temps in the lower 40's.. I LIVE for the cooler weather.. Although next week we will have some days back in the upper 70's.. I hate this weather rollercoaster. I can't wait for it to just stay cooler and then cold.. Too bad it doesn't last long enough. By April you and I will be feeling the warmth again.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW what gorgeous captures! Those flower boxes are incredible. I could never do anything like that. YES I am enjoying these cooler temperatures -- positively COLD today, haaaha -- and look forward to wearing my sweaters too. I am not looking forward to the early dark this weekend, though! Ugh! xoxo

    ReplyDelete