"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Monday, November 1, 2021

Trick or treat!

 




bright and festive balloons!

Out for a "trick or treat" walk, hope you will join us! It's sure perfect weather!


Today's beads: my leaf necklace my Mom gave me and some pearls




peeking out!









pretty displays on the steps


a tiny touch of Fall on the leaves

Isn't she adorable? We both immediately recognized that we have almost identical hats on!






a big pretty gate!....so I walked up to pose by it!



today's "arm candy" LOL
----gold sparkly stones, my newest (blue chunks of rocks and beads), a blue plastic chain (LOL!), and the blue "downton abbey" bracelet Mr. Front Porch gave me for Valentine's Day two years ago--it has an art deco look to it, and we were watching Downton at the time.







crazy skeletons all around town!--they are never up to any good! Varmits! LOL




this one couldn't even tell where it was going and crashed right into the gate! LOL



see----here's some more! They only come out once each year, but boy, do they party and carouse and carry ON!!!

CRAZY THINGS......SEE HOW THEY ACT?!






























such a nice evening to be out, and there were ALOT of people out enjoying this nice Fall evening





I love seeing all the kid's costumes













the horse's eyes are green and they light up. He rares up on his legs and his front legs move and he NEIGHS NEIGHS NEIGHS

and then "smoke" comes out of his mouth














Night lights



Lots of treats to buy at the grocery:
we got some of these: and they are good!
CUTE little rainbow cakes





Hope y'all had a lovely Fall weekend! Happy happy NOVEMBER!

5 comments:

  1. Could only view about half the pictures but what a fun night to be out and about. You look great in that black hat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! Loved every single photo! I’m always amazed at the foot traffic there! We live in a sprawling metroplex area.
    As usual, I love the pics of you best of all! And that arm candy! No need for you to lift weights! You wear them! Happy November!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow...so much fun!! awesome costumes and decorations...i too am surprised at the number of people out and about when you take your walks. you look great debbi, always so happy!! i'll bet that man in the tutu has a sweet daughter that dressed him!! hehe

    did you save me a piece of cake?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww everything is so beautiful and clever! I love the skeletons. They make me laugh! I think it's finally going to get cold around here, now that it's November! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Charleston really knows how to put on a great Halloween show! Love the skeletons...well, sort of love them...they are pretty cool. That horse was really cool...and so were you! You look lovely. So glad you were able to get out and about and enjoy the evening,although I am surprised you didn't take the "girls" out with you! Lily Grace enjoyed watching the fun from the front porch, and she helped me pass out the candy. Thinking of you my friend. (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete