"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Thursday, November 4, 2021

Blurry evening and sunflowers

 


We headed out to walk around Saint Philips church and cemetery. I had some sunflowers I wanted to make pictures of for a project I'm working on, and this battered old brick wall was a perfect time-worn background.






hmmmmmm--looks like someone left fairy stones. If you find them--take them---they are for you!

there is a delightful little courtyard out in back of this building, at the end of the path. Well, there USED TO be, not sure if it's still open or not, but we've been back there.



good strong "clod-hopper" shoes on cobblestones! Got me a new pair---you can read about them way down on my side-bar over there---and why I wear them! LOL




stopping at the boot-scraper! LOL



today's "arm candy" LOL. Wow, what a "hodge-podge". Gold sparkly beads, colored beads, soft pom poms, orange enamel, who knows what all else? ha ha LOL Girlfriend Linda over at Linda's Life Journal told me the other day "I don't need to lift weights.....I WEAR THEM on my wrist". I thought that was so funny!






the peacefulness of an ancient old cemetery







tall doors, and tall columns!









lights on WAAAAY up there




















So many of my pictures turned out BLURRY this evening. I'm posting them anyway, they kind of show the soft blur of Charleston's old old streets and how nightfall feels as the dusk closes on in......especially on foggy, misty nights.

5 comments:

  1. Every time I look at a post of yours, I feel like I've been to Charleston! That is a high compliment. Love your arm candy and the lovely fairy stones! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely walk today! You look cute in your sunflower yellow top too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm glad you shared them, it's all about interpretation!! the sunflowers are so pretty but what, no smile today??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely walk, blurred or not...I wonder what was happening way up there in those little dormers where the lights were on so far up on the rooftop? Makes me curious to go up there and see! Love your arm candy and the sunflowers...thinking of you...I think I understand your "blurriness". Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the fairy stones. We don't see many things like that out in the woods...but sometimes we do! Love that you look like a sunflower! Nice to wear pretty colors all year round!

    ReplyDelete