"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Friday, April 24, 2020

Lizard


It was a chilly spring evening...........



today's "arm candy" LOL


rusty gates and purple pocketbooks, LOL






pretty pink cyclamen, enjoying the night air

lanterns glow warmly as the stars come out



Yikes--what's THAT?
Look at his pretty COLORS! (is he headed up that pole!?)
Think I'll sneak over and say "hello" to him!



He likes me!--he even let me hold him! LOL

.....gotta do SOMETHING  to amuse myself! ha ha LOL



pretty carving on that mirror up there!



You have to SQUEEEEEZE to get through this part of the sidewalk! haha LOL

Headed in to read!
I found some great Downton books and I'm enjoying them so much!
This one (below) is my favorite!
It contains Family Life, Society, Life in Service, Style, the House and Estate, War, Romance and so much more!
It has history, behind the scenes, and so many great photos!
If I HAD to pick just one....this would be it.












We completed all the seasons, and I miss it alot. I loved this show! We have yet to watch the movie though.
So far I have read them all except the last one about Lady Catherine. Looks interesting!



3 comments:

  1. We are watching the DVDs of Downton now...AGAIN! We watch a little every evening and it's very nice, like watching a soap opera! Love that pretty lizard! He's pretty BIG! haha! Hope he doesn't eat you out of house and home! Take care and enjoy your walks. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That lizard is certainly an 'easy' pet to have. lol I love Downton and need to rewatch the series. I have the movie but haven't watched it yet. Saving it for a special day, I guess. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have a cyclamen plant, i keep it indoors, year round. i did not know they could be grown outside, maybe they can because of your warmer climate!! i never caught the downton bug, i watched it once and thought it was just ok!! i know i missed the boat, everyone seems to love it!!!

    you "had" me on the lizard, i am embarrassed to say!! you look good debbi, i love your long flowing skirts!! happy sunday, it's raining here, more indoor time!!!

    ReplyDelete