"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Friday, April 10, 2020

Some books





I find lots of good book recommendations in lady's magazines like First and Women's World.





I definitely will read this one by Beatriz Williams!


I love the Diane Chamberlain books I've read!

See any you have read?


I read this one last summer!





I definitely want to read this one!

Civil War/Reconstruction era

two of my all time favorite books! Wonderful, LONG old fashioned books! She also wrote "Scarlet", another of my all time favorites--a sequel to Gone with the Wind. You can see how old and battered my copies of these books are, ha ha!

Got these books for little Fairy Granddaughter:


so pretty!

This ocean book has lots of big colorful pictures!


and yes, the Cats of Charleston book is delightful!--full of pretty kitties!

2 comments:

  1. What a great pile of books you have! Settle in and savor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you will be busy. During this time, I am problems concentrating and have tried reading two books, but my mind drifts. Maybe, it’s the books, not me.

    ReplyDelete