"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Thursday, April 23, 2020

Colors Galore Store

Back when the stores were still open......

.........I enjoyed browsing in this one! So many bright and colorful things to see!


So many pretty lamps........of every color!
This store is like a rainbow!

Lots of pretty jewelry to look at:


Fancy boots!

Jars, vases, plates, and bowls of many colors
















I would buy a fancy lamp here...........what would you buy?

6 comments:

  1. I think you should buy a new scarf and I should get a pretty antique ring! Wouldn't we be like school girls shopping together! Thanks for sharing! Sweet hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am afraid I am not a fan of oriental colors so wouldn't buy anything:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. if i "needed" one, i would buy that pretty rug/runner. it does look like an interesting store!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All those shoes remind me of my closet (although not as many). I really should organize but I probably won’t.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wouldn't mind a fancy light, and pottery. I'm sure if I was in this store it would be very hard to make up my mind. Well, that and the prices. ;-) Thanks for the virtual visit to this interesting store. ~ FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!! What a store...all those colors!

    ReplyDelete