"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Easter this year




How strange not to go to church on Easter! We "attended" online, like most folks.

Here's my Easter outfit:
I think my Easter lily now has four blooms on it

We had yummy spiral ham for Easter supper, along with store bought (lol!) "tater" salad and cole slaw. I usually make a big big bowl of "tater" salad, but going the deli route was quicker and easier this year. It was just us two here this year. And we have alot of ham left over for other recipes and meals.

It was a gray and rainy Easter Sunday here, we both took naps late in the afternoon. We did get to visit with little Fairy Granddaughter via the facetime thing and see her pretty Easter dress.

We watched all episodes of this one:
And on Easter we watched this movie:
I love this movie! Have  y'all seen it?
I think it came out in 2003.
Hope everyone had a lovely Easter and Passover and I'll be around to visit with y'all on Wednesday. Hope everybody is well.

5 comments:

  1. I haven't seen Self Made....I bet I would love it! She's one of my favorite actresses! Love your pretty outfit. I think a lot of people are staying home and not even dressing 'for the day'. I like to get dressed in a comfortable but cute outfit every day. It makes me feel better! Love your lily too. Take care and stay healthy. We are inside most of the time, but part of that is this crazy weather with pop up showers! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so pretty! Second Hand Lions is one of my favorite movies! Haven’t seen Self Made but I’ll look for it on Amazon Prime. While I don’t bake a ham for Easter - I was gifted with not one but TWO meaty ham bones! Cooking beans right now with one of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen that movie. Thanks for the recommendation, Debbi. It looks like a lovely Easter. We had pork roast. Couldn't get ham!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought my day would be awful since I have hosted dinner for family for over thirty years. However, my son stopped over with some smoked brisket for us and visited for awhile outside , keeping distance between us. My daughter, with my new granddaughter and the rest of her family, also came by and we stood outside and again distancing ourselves from each other. Later that night the whole family had a Zoom visit. All in all, it was a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. our easter was a lot like yours, just different food. i cooked one of our home chef meals and it was very good. i can't remember what we did...but i know it was a quiet day!!

    you look great debbi, so very pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete