"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Monday, April 20, 2020

A drive to the beach

Before the virus and before social distancing, and before the beaches closed, we went over to Sullivan's Island one day.




Dunleavy's and Poes--full of people eating and having a good time!


I haven't seen this many people bunched together in a long time........things have changed very much.




I love these old beach houses!


Young couples........

..........and older couples!
Next we drove on down to Isle of Palms.


Folks having photo shoots........

........and folks playing in the salty water.



Stormy skies moving in!
So up and over the bridge we go!
It's Monday! Hope y'all had a very nice weekend and the start to a new week has been good.

4 comments:

  1. Some of my very favorite places down south. Loved the pictures! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. $1040 is certainly an odd fine.

    I have been to both places and they are lovely. Did anyone ever think that we would get nostalgic when we see groups of people in restaurants? I hate how we have to live today, but if we want to live to have some good times in the future, we have to distance ourselves and eat our own cooking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seeing all the people like that seems strange now but sorely missed. Always happy to go on a jaunt with you and you never fail with interesting pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you could get there before lockdown -- and glad you missed the storm!

    ReplyDelete