"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Thursday, March 5, 2020

Night Walk








Lanterns glow and flames flicker, lights are on in the houses....let's go stroll night-time Charleston.




Chilly early spring nights are perfect for walks....grab a sweater and maybe a hat and you're good to go, snuggling up is nicer than the hot summer sweaty walks! LOL
I got this soft shawl at the thrift store last week, it has tiny mirrors on it.




ALWAYS doggie hair on my clothes.....can't avoid it! ha ha LOL--don't care--love our girls!






a snowy white camellia glows in the moonlight






Paintings can often be glimpsed as you walk the sidewalks:

Whats that blazing up in this window?
Candles! Dozens of candles!
.........a very interesting chandelier.

Strange creatures roam about in the dark night:
oooooops, nope, actually it's just a decal on a car! ha ha LOL
Hope your week is going great, we have alot of rain here.....and our thoughts and prayers are with the people in Tennessee hit by the bad tornadoes.

8 comments:

  1. Debbi, Oh yes honey praying for Tenn. So sad.
    Love walking in your town , no matter the time. I love that Patsy Cline song. Blessings to you, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh I loved this walk at night and peeking into the windows! That chandelier is amazing and the unicorn decal is cute! I saw someone recently with a trump decal that made it look like he was riding in their back seat haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to get to Charleston! Our trip is the end of April. You just tease me with all your wonderful photos.. I'll love it when I get there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those sunset pictures are just amazing!! It is interesting to look into other peoples windows. Your shawl is cute and so you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting! I LOVED the night walk! And that shawl! You did GOOD!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the nighttime pictures. There is something peaceful and ethereal about them. When I first scrolled down and first saw that pattern on the shawl I thought I was looking at a snake skin....lol....xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  7. this was a great walk with really beautiful pictures. i like walking in the evening and i really like peaking in the windows to see how people decorate their homes!!

    your new shawl is gorgeous, that was a real find!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. All lovely but that first photo is especially stunning!

    ReplyDelete