"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Chilly weather


Our weekend started off cold and WINDY!


We went for a walk anyway! LOL







I love this old door! The man who lives here told us the house was built about 1820. He's  very nice and told us he's going to get the doors restored soon.

Such beautiful intricate work!


A pretty little courtyard!


It must be Prom night for this school!


Do the boys not wear tuxes to the Prom anymore? I'm wondering if this is the trend in all the states, or just certain regions, schools, etc. Nothing wrong with it, just wondering. They can save some money by not renting a tux.

Bright colors, long dresses, so pretty!

(below) Modern Dating?--the boys stand aside and try to amuse themselves.....and their dates do this!? ha ha LOL
Why do the young girls stick out their lips like that for pictures?? I see so many of them doing this-- So odd.

these two prom-goers got distracted by a cute puppy!

Looks like they decided to go to the Prom after all! LOL!




this little German Shepherd puppy is named Dwight. She said he was 8 weeks old. So cute!



Thanks for visiting with us today! So glad you came along. This pretty doggie says "see y'all next time!"

7 comments:

  1. We had a cold weekend here also, but we went back to warm temps on Monday.

    That door is magnificent and a beautiful work of art.

    I forgot about Prom season. I wonder if the ones coming up in the next few weeks will be canceled.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun post! Our prom isn't until May but Dalton's girlfriend's prom is this month. I bought the boys suits for prom... that's what they wanted!
    p.s. about the old church and cemetery..I've got more pics to post and was trying to find more history on it...turns out it was an African American church which I kind of suspected by the cemetery...I will post more this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh indeed that door is beautiful and I love those tall plant stands in the little courtyard. Bet those girls were freezing in those dresses:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Debbie! I always love going on walks with you! Love those olden doors and your look really cute all bundled up. Since I'm not around teens anymore I don't know about the boys wearing tux or not. I don't think they look as nice when the girls are so dressy. Now those girls - they look a bit cold in their strapless, sleeveless gowns and everyone else in coats! :) Thanks for popping in to see me.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. we have been having a lot of windy days here as well!!

    the old door is really beautiful, i love it too!! i don't know about what the kids are wearing to prom these days and i also have no idea why girls pucker their lips for photos, but i see it all the time!! it seems so odd doesn't it?? i like the light green dress with the ruffles, that one is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Debbi, Oh I hate when it's chilly during prom time. Who wants to wear a coat with the pretty dresses. I don't know what's proper at prom any more. Good for you getting out even when it's cold to walk. Love that beautiful door. Hope the gentleman can get it restored. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of fun photos here, Debbi. I give up on prom!

    ReplyDelete