"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Saturday, March 7, 2020

Chandeliers and a stack of books

I stopped to admire and photograph these gorgeous chandeliers in this store back in December:













I am a "magpie"--I love anything sparkly!!

so many pretty sparkles to look at!
Here's a little bit of sparkle I gave myself for Christmas: LOL
I got a blue pair and also a lime green pair! Sparkle sparkle, love them! ha ha LOL
What's everyone watching these days?
We finished up Dolly's series.

We finished Downton....tried to make it last as long as possible, but we finally reached the last season. I sure loved it! Hated to see it end.

We also finished up Anne. I hated to see that one end, as well. I think they could've continued that story much farther into the future.
Books I picked up at the thrift store:


After watching every single season and episode of the old t/v series the Waltons (and I loved it!)--I still have yet to read this book.










I've read almost all of Karen's, and a few of Beatriz's---I haven't read the other author--Have you?

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I know some of those books but did jot down Gatsby's Girl. Will have to get that one from the library when I have time to read.

    Just got my chandelier hung in the new-to-me condo. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must have been in heaven with all those baubles and beads:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been reading lots of really interesting things. Gatsby's girl is new to me and sounds good!

    ReplyDelete