"Following where my camera leads me!"

"Following where my camera leads me!"

Sunday, December 9, 2018

A Winter Walk

Hi Y'all! Let's go for a walk!
this is me trying to get my scarf to blow prettily in
the sea breeze. ha ha! Lol It didn't quite work, but I tried anyway!







first day to wear my Christmas pin! I 've had it for ages and still love it





Angel on a city sidewalk


All dressed up for a special evening

trying to show you the back of this lady's dress! and look at those HIGH HEELS! all fancied up!


a great day for a boat ride



Been enjoying these little Christmas cakes this week, they are so good!
Hope everyone is having a nice weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Well that first picture had me a little worried, I thought you might be trying to spread your wings and fly lol. I love how you just don't miss a thing like the people with pretty shoes, few look up much less down. That is why I love your pictures! And how special to catch a kiss on the battery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking lovely! I really adore your tartan shawl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Christmas tree pin and it looks beautiful on your festive outfit!

    I confess that I love seeing your candid shots of people in your city, also love peeking at the homes there. And I keep meaning to tell you that you always look so nice when out taking pictures, no slouching around in sweatpants for you. Good job (says the woman who loves her sweatpants)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love walk around 20 minutes a day. Improve my health
    have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  5. i LOVE those blanket scarfs, but they can be a little tricky to wear!!

    i don't enjoy dressing up, it's funny, i never did as a kid either!!

    i too, love your christmas pin!!!

    ReplyDelete